Our Commitment towards Your Privacy
- Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
Below are some of the privacy aspects published for your reference:
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, discuss with our Pharmacist, respond to a survey, submit testimonials, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information gathered in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Proactive contact for refills, feedback etc
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Who Has Access to Your details?
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain Med2House.com employees who are designated to carry out your requested actives. All such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
How do we treat Your Prescription?
We treat your prescription as a protected information. It will be used solely for the purposes of medication orders and tracking/reference. It treat it with at most confidentiality.
Where do we store your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
What are our Third-party disclosure policies?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we handle Third-party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We agree to the following:
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
How do we communicate for any data breach; if at all it may arise?
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices followed across the globe, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email Within – 7 business days
We will notify you via phone call – Within 7 business days
We will notify you via letter – Within 7 business days
What action do we take on commercial emails?
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
What actions are Med2House not responsible for?
Med2house is not responsible for the following:
- Med2House shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Med2House or any Seller. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Med2House has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Med2House has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
- Med2House shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Med2House including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Med2House of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password.
- Med2House will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can ask Med2House, by sending an email tosupport@Med2House.comcontaining the rectification required.
Providence Rd, Kacheripady
Ernakulam, Kerala 682018
India. | firstname.lastname@example.org | 0484 401 3222